Options

Free afternoon in la Seu d' Urgell

Can anyone recommend the spa treatment at the hotel or visiting Andorra?

Comments

• Options
    Can anyone recommend the spa treatment at the hotel or visiting Andorra?

Visited Andorra many years ago (when working for Uncle Sam). We didn't get off the main street, but back then it was Money Exchange, Leather shop, jewelry shop, electronics shop, gift shop, restaurant, repeat, repeat, repeat all the way down both sides of the street. At that time it was a shopper's destination and that's about it. I'm sure there are other things to see.
  • Options
    We used our free afternoon (as did about 6 others in our group) for 9 holes of golf (on Tauck) at a nearby golf course! It was such fun and the course was beautiful! This is a great tour!
  • Options
    I was on this trip in June of 2015. For our free afternoon we had a choice of going to the spa at the hotel or participating at a cooking demonstration. I opted for the cooking demonstration. Earlier in the day we toured Andora. It was a short tour. I hope you enjoy the trip as much as I did.
  • Options
    We did this tour in 2014. There's a lot of bus time so we opted for the Spa, it was wonderful and fun to sit in bathrobes waiting for your treatments with fellow travelers. This trip is one of the best you will ever experience. We loved every minute!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file