hotel laundry

I like to travel light and so checked every hotel website on this tour for "self-serve laundry," which they all said they had — but none of which actually did! I guess "self-serve" means something different in France. Anyway, managed all right with the sink and the tub. :-)

Comments

• I've never stayed in a Tauck tour hotel that had "self service" laundry. They've all been 4 star hotels that had laundry service - usually at fairly high cost. Unlike Tauck river ships, they also don't usually have a pull out line to hang laundry from. If you're lucky they'll have an iron/ironing board or pants press. At the Savoy they brought an iron/ironing board to our room so I could iron my husbands clean, but extremely creased dress shirt. They would have done it for me for 14 pounds. EEK!

I just checked all the hotels currently listed for this tour and didn't find a single one that claimed to have "self service laundry". In the list of services, they either said "laundry" service or didn't mention it. If you really need a laundromat, you're better off using google to search the area near the hotel. We did this in London in between two 2 week tours. Had an interesting couple of hours chatting with locals.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file